Happy Twenty Fifteen!

Thursday, January 1, 2015
Aaaaaand...it's the new year and I'm so glad to see it come!  But December was filled with things I loved, so I'm going to jot them down here!
1) First, Christmas with my (getting older) kids.  Here's a glimpse of what I'm talking about...
Then

Now
I am thrilled they still bond over all things track, but they are just bigger.  Like, they decorated this tree and put the track up with no adult help!

2) We had Christmas with the Cumpata's!  It was a wonderful celebration with gift games, charades, good food, a Santa visit and time spent together!
Santa, Olivia would like a phone.  Thank you.

Family pic

Kinetic Sand!!!
3) We had Christmas Day!  The kids were thrilled and shared thoughtful gifts among each other as well.  We had Grandma Kelly here and were later joined by my parents and Aunt Lavonne for dinner.
She got a phone! (Wait, maybe that was meant for Olivia)

Yay!

Dinner!
4) We traveled down Route 47 for the first time in a while to see an Illini basketball game with the Garbaciaks!  Had a fun time cheering on the Illini to a giant win!
Will at Murphy's.  He was a fan, which worries me a bit.  Paige, on the other hand, was mortified by the "vandalism."

Alma Mater pic!  In the rain.

The quiet quad

Sporting the orange!

At Assembly Hall (a.k.a. State Farm Center, but whatever)
5) Christmas on the Kelly side!  We had a celebration a few days after Christmas, and while it was our first without Rich's dad, it was so nice to find the time to celebrate with just us together - like he would have wanted.
Almost all the cousins

Oh yeah!

Cole and Chip.  Snuggle buddies.

Okay, so 2015 can officially begin!  I'm caught up!  (Well, with the blog, not the laundry, taking down decorations, cleaning, organizing or errands, but I have a whole year!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment